Please, carefully note the EXTENDED delivery time for 2023–2024.
Business as usual.
(1) Occasionally, there is a shortage of foam due to problems in the processing plants that produce TDI, an essential ingredient for foam, which lead to significant delays in the dispatch of foam orders.
(2) All orders deliveries are subject to Royal Mail and Parcelforce strike delays.
(3) International services remain suspended.
International service temporarily suspended.
International service update:
From 1st July, all packages sent to Europe are subject to duties and taxes as they enter the destination country.
It means that:
1) You can purchase your products as usual (the price you will see and pay excludes the additional fees and NO VAT will be applied either).
2) Your order will be sent to EU customs.
3) You will be contacted by courier with the VAT and handling and custom fee costs, which need to be paid before the package is released to you. Total fees vary on the location and order size but can be €30 or more.
If you are ok with the procedure forced on us by EU, please, e-mail us and we will switch EU postage option for you. Please note: if you are a business, we will need your VAT/EORI number.
… … … … …
06.07.2020 – present time (update):
We are now back in full operation mode, but there can be occasional delays in dispatch of the orders due to some
stock shortages, which we still experience from time to time.
As usual, we will notify you if that is the case, or you can drop us an e-mail
regarding stock availability before placing an order.
Thank you so very much for all your support!
Take care and stay safe.