- 10″ REGULATOR
- 16″ BUTTONING NEEDLE DOUBLE BAYONET ENDED (13 gauge)
- 12″ STRAIGHT NEEDLE BAYONET ENDED
- 10 SKEWERS 4″
- 30 UPHOLSTERY PINS
- BAYONET CURVED SPRINGING NEEDLE, 5″ (10 gauge)
- THREE CURVED NEEDLES, 2″, 3″ & 5”
Bayonet needles have sharpened flat edged tips which make stitching much easier than the cheaper round point needles.
- A strong steel regulator for manipulating stuffing, holding corners and folding pleats.
- A 16” double ended bayonet needle for stitching through the deepest seats or inserting buttons in thick cushions where a 12” needle is just not long enough.
- A 12” straight double ended bayonet needle for traditional stitching.
- Skewers to hold your fabrics while you stitch them.
- Upholsterers pins which are heavier than dressmaking pins for upholstery fabrics.
- A 5” bayonet ended springing needle for stitching laid cord through the strongest webbings with ease.
- Set of three circular (cording) needles for slip stitching and sewing braid cord etc.
If you are serious about upholstery this is the needle kit for you.