LION BRAND FINE CUT and IMPROVED BLUED CUT TACKS
Lion Brand Tacks are manufactured on the Original Crown Nail Machines, using the finest cut sheet steel.
These tacks are noted for their clean finish and sharp points (Improved Blued Cut Tacks are longer with larger heads).
Fine Tacks in 100g packs
IMPROVED Tacks in 100g packs
Suggested uses to help you choose the correct tacks.
Tacks are either fine or improved.
Fine tacks have small heads and improved have larger heads.
- 6mm are very tiny tacks for the most delicate fabrics. (FINE only)
- 10mm are small tacks for delicate fabrics calico etc
- 13mm are for medium weight fabrics and lightweight webbing and temporary tacking.
- 15mm for medium to heavy weight fabrics. Use 16mm improved for most webbing and temporary tacking.
- 20mm for heavy weight webbing and situations where you have several layers of heavy weight fabrics.
- 25mm or 1″ Use these tacks for carpets or similar.