Magnetic Hammer for upholstery by Kennedy, 7oz, wood waxed shaft.
Magnetic tack hammer with a high quality, hardened and tempered drop forged steel head, magnetic face, keeper and hickory shaft.
Expert Quality. Designed for holding and driving tacks, this magnetic head hammer is ideal for use in the
upholstery trade. Finished with a hickory shaft, the product offers durability and precision. The
head is manufactured from a high quality, hardened and tempered drop forged steel.
Ideal for for holding and driving tacks in traditional upholstery, crafting, assembly.
- Hickory handle is robust and is designed to provide comfort to the user when in use
- Drop forged steel head is durable and designed to bolster product life
- Magnetic head makes the product ideal for holding tacks and fasteners in place for accurate delivery of blows on your desired area
- Waxed shaft provides protection against wear and tear
• Head material: Drop forged steel
• Shaft material: Hickory
• Head weight: 198g (7oz.)
• Length: 273mm
The magnetic end of the hummer must be used only for setting a tack in place.
The magnetic head should never be left in contact with other steel object.
Never use a hammer with loose or damage head. Wooden handled hammers should be stored at ambient temperature. If stored in a heated environment it will cause wood shrinkage and the head to loosen, this can be rectified by soaking the tool in water overnight. Inspect hammer regularly to ensure it is free from looseness and defect.