Tacwise H4-7 Cordless 4V Hot Glue Gun with Storage Bag, 30 Glue Sticks and USB Rechargeable Cable 1559
- SEMI-PROFESSIONAL GLUE GUN – Cordless 4V hot melt glue gun supplied with a storage bag, 30 glue sticks and a USB charging cable, designed to bring speed, comfort and consistency to hobby craft and DIY gluing tasks
- Efficient heat up technology providing a 60 second heat up time with the Tacwise Type H hot melt glue sticks
- Powered by an integrated USB rechargeable 4V lithium-ion battery with a short charge time, long battery life and 5 minute auto turn off to maximise cordless performance
- Super lightweight (250g) impact and high heat resistant material featuring an LED power indicator for increased precision and a contoured trigger providing comfort for long periods of use
- Useful for a range of DIY and hobby craft decorative applications, Ideal for bonding fabric, wood, metal, PVC, cardboard, ceramics, leather, artificial flowers and more…
Instruction for use:
Ensure surfaces to be bond are dry and clean.
Insert a Glue stick into channel at rear of gun.
Press trigger a few times until the glue stock is firmly positioned in the gun.
Switch gun on. Rest the gun on its stand and allow to warm up for apr. 60 seconds.
Squeeze trigger until adhesive flows from nozzle.
To ensure continuous flow of glue, insert a further glue stick into channel.
Apply adhesive to one surface only. Glue need to be spread.
Press surfaces together within 15 seconds to allow immediate bonding.
The glue sets firm within 60 seconds.
Do not forget to switch off and unplug gun. Place gun on its stand to coll.
Remove any surplus glue with sharp knife only once it has cooled.
Do NOT remove stick from the back of the gun, as this may cause damage.