99g (3.5oz) Kennedy Upholstery Pin Hammer
Traditionally used by upholsterers, joiners and fitters, this hammer can be used for setting pins and nails
prior to ‘driving home’ with the flat faced pein. With the shaft shaped to comfortably fit in
the hand, this hammer features a forged steel head with ground and polished striking face.
Ideal for tacks of different sizes and decorative nails
It has a head for tacking on one side and “chisel”- point shape on another.
(and cheaper than the magnetic hammer!)
Features and Benefits
• Forged steel head is highly resilient and stands up to extensive use
• Ground and polished striking face helps deliver solid and accurate blows
• Waxed shaft, ergonomically shaped for user comfort and control
• Head material: Drop forged steel
• Shaft material: Hickory
• Head weight: 99g (3.5oz.)
• Length: 325mm (13in.)
Manufactured generally in accordance with BS876
Never use a hammer with loose or damage head. Wooden handled hammers should be stored at ambient temperature. If stored in a heated environment it will cause wood shrinkage and the head to loosen, this can be rectified by soaking the tool in water overnight. Inspect hammer regularly to ensure it is free from looseness and defect.